We provide businesses with finance for the acquisition of stock for manufacturing or resale to their customers. Our clients are typically profitable, well established, have current financials and annual sales of $3m or more.
Our clients include manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers who purchase stock from Australian or overseas suppliers. Finance is available for most new stock, ranging from raw materials and work in progress to finished goods.
What makes us unique is that the stock to be financed does not have to be pre-sold, invoiced and delivered. Additionally, our clients are not required to provide real estate security.
For manufacturers Inventory Finance is available in conjunction with other standalone finance facility.
We offer approved clients:
• A revolving line of credit with facility limits ranging from $400,000 to $2.0m.
• Individual drawdowns from $50,000 and for terms ranging from 32 to 90 days.
• Funding inclusive of freight, customs and import duties and custom agent fees, where suitably invoiced.
• Additional term extensions to match the repayment to your needs on slower moving stock.
• No repayments until the conclusion of your nominated term.
• Clear and transparent pricing.